Banking designed for your convenience
|Start using online banking|
Why bank online?
Here are some of the key features of our online banking service:
- All your accounts in one placeSee a detailed view of your balance and transactions, for all your accounts.
- Move money with easeWhether you're transferring funds between your accounts or paying bills, online banking makes it simple.
- Switch to paperlessIf you switch to online statements, you can view or download your account statements whenever you want.
- Security as standardLog on and know that your accounts and transactions are safe.
- Manage credit card transactions onlineCheck and settle credit card balances, check Rewards points balance, view paid and outstanding credit card transactions.
The new Personal Internet Banking is designed to provide you a smooth digital banking experience!
Our digital banking platforms are being upgraded progressively, therefore some features and pages will remain unchanged for the time being.
- For now, only your log on and your accounts summary pages will be displayed in a brand new format.
- Our security standards are being maintained.
- Digital banking with old interface
- Digital banking with a brand new format
- Digital banking with upgraded security standards
Online banking security
Your safety is paramount to us. Our online banking service is protected by industry-leading security technologies, providing the strongest defence against unauthorised access. We offer two factor authentication for your security.
This allows you to log on with a user name, password and one-time password generated by your security device.
The security device adds an extra layer of security to online banking. If you need help with your
HSBC security device, please refer to the FAQs or contact us.
Get started with online banking
New to online banking?
If you've never used the service, you need to register first.
If you're already registered for online banking, you can log on now.