HSBC Personal Loan
Throughout life we have plans, so many things we want to achieve. Financial obstacles often stand in the way and with a personal loan from HSBC, you will derive the satisfaction in putting your plans into action.
Whether your plans are anticipated or unexpected, our personal loan can help you with: enhancing your home the way you've always wanted, planning that desired wedding which otherwise would have remained a vision, taking the holiday you deserve, or funding any other personal needs and unforeseen emergencies.
- Simple loan repayment (payments are fluctuating as we offer variable rates)You will be required to pay on a monthly basis, comprising of capital and interest.
- Competitive interest ratesOur interest rates for personal loans are fluctuating and linked to the Bank of Mauritius Key Repo Rate (KRR).
- Wide range of loan amounts to suit your budget
- Flexible repayment periodOur repayment periods range from 1 to 5 years to help you to manage your finances better.
- No monthly service feeWe do not charge any monthly service charge for holding a personal loan with us.
To apply for a personal loan, you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Resident of Mauritius
- Aged between 18 to 65 years (loan to terminate at 65 years or retirement age)
- Earn a minimum monthly income of MUR 15,000
Criteria mentioned above are for indicative purposes only. Customers are recommended to talk to a branch representative for more details.
Request for a quote today.
To apply for a personal loan, please submit the following documents:
- Proof of identity - national identity card or a valid passport
- Last 3 salary slips if income is fixed. For variable income, please provide the last 12 months salary slips
- Latest utility bill - eg CEB, CWA, or MT
- Bank statements for the last 2 months (if salary is not credited to a HSBC account)
We may in some cases, require other documents from you. Our staff will advise you accordingly.
Terms and conditions apply.
Note: We wish to inform you of the existence of the Mauritius Credit Information Bureau (MCIB). Access the MCIB information booklet.