With the recent restrictions in movement, we have implemented some measures and recommendations below to assist you.
Credit Card repayment
If you do not use automatic debit arrangement to repay your credit card, you may settle balance due as follows:
If you have accounts at HSBC, you can transfer funds to your credit card account:
- By using HSBC Personal Internet Banking (if you are already registered to this service).
- At any HSBC ATM.
- From any other bank account to your account at HSBC or to your HSBC credit card account directly.
If you do not have an account at HSBC, you can transfer funds to your credit card account:
- From any other bank account using that bank’s Internet Banking and /or Mobile Banking (when available) or at their counters.
- Deposit cash at any of our branch.
- We understand you may have difficulties to repay your credit card minimum amount due and to help out we have temporarily waived our Late Payment fee for April 2021 billing.