If you believe that value is more than just money, then an AssetVantage plan from HSBC is just what you need. AssetVantage is designed for those who appreciate personalised and undivided attention for your banking needs. You also benefit from preferential rates and fees on your day-to-day account services, loans as well as dedicated service in all branches.
As an AssetVantage customer, most of your everyday banking transactions will be free of charge or
offered at a preferential rate. Below is a detailed list of the privileges this plan will unlock for you:
Overdraft facility equivalent to one month salary (subject to credit assessment)
Consolidated statement with a portfolio summary of your total account balances as well as a detailed breakdown of your account transactions, payments, and interest earned or paid
Free day-to-day transactions
Unlimited standing order
Unlimited direct debit
Unlimited cheque book facility
Free replacement of ATM Card
Free cash withdrawal from HSBC ATMs globally
Preferential rates and fees
Discounted rates for customers taking a home or personal loan
Discount on handling fees on loan processing
Discount on commission when depositing / withdrawing foreign currency notes
Discounted rate for issuance of office cheques
Discounted rate when requesting duplicate statement of accounts
Please refer to our tariff guide for full details of preferential rates and fees applicable.
Dedicated service and assistance
Priority service in main branches with dedicated counters to assist AssetVantage customers with transactions
Team of Relationship Managers to assist in your financial requirements
Online banking facility
Access to our online banking facility with a unique security token free of charge
Transactions on online banking platform are free except where mentioned in our tariff guide
A monthly fee of MUR 230 (MUR 200 + VAT) is applicable.
Please refer to our tariff guide for full details of fees applicable.
In order to be eligible for AssetVantage, you must meet this criteria:
- Individuals aged 18 years and above.
- A minimum monthly income of MUR 80,000 paid into your AssetVantage account.
- Foreign nationals have to submit a letter of reference from their main overseas bank.
Documents required to apply
- Proof of identity - identity card or passport
- Letter of reference from main bank overseas (for expatriates)
- Proof of address - Central Electricity Board (CEB) or Central Water Authority (CWA) or Mauritius Telecom (MT)
- Bank statements for the last 3 months (for expatriates)
- Proof of work permit (for expatriates)
- Evidence of source of funds may be requested from customer