As an AssetVantage customer, most of your everyday banking transactions will be free of charge or
offered at a preferential rate. Below is a detailed list of the privileges this plan will unlock for you:
- Overdraft facility equivalent to one month salary (subject to credit assessment)
- Consolidated statement with a portfolio summary of your total account balances as well as a detailed breakdown of your account transactions, payments, and interest earned or paid
Free day-to-day transactions
- Unlimited standing order
- Unlimited direct debit
- Unlimited cheque book facility
- Free replacement of ATM Card
- Free cash withdrawal from HSBC ATMs globally
Preferential rates and fees
- Discounted rates for customers taking a home or personal loan
- Discount on handling fees on loan processing
- Discount on commission when depositing / withdrawing foreign currency notes
- Discounted rate for issuance of office cheques
- Discounted rate when requesting duplicate statement of accounts
Please refer to our tariff guide for full details of preferential rates and fees applicable.
Dedicated service and assistance
- Priority service in main branches with dedicated lounges to assist AssetVantage customers.
- Team of Relationship Managers to assist in your financial requirements
Online banking facility
- Access to our online banking facility with a unique security token free of charge
- Transactions on online banking platform are free except where mentioned in our tariff guide
A monthly fee of MUR 230 (MUR 200 + VAT) is applicable.
Please refer to our tariff guide for full details of fees applicable.
In order to be eligible for AssetVantage, you must meet this criteria:
- Individuals aged 18 years and above.
- A minimum monthly income of MUR 80,000 paid into your AssetVantage account.
- Foreign nationals have to submit a letter of reference from their main overseas bank.
Documents required to apply
- Proof of identity - identity card or passport
- Letter of reference from main bank overseas (for expatriates)
- Proof of address - Central Electricity Board (CEB) or Central Water Authority (CWA) or Mauritius Telecom (MT)
- Bank statements for the last 3 months (for expatriates)
- Proof of work permit (for expatriates)
- Evidence of source of funds may be requested from customer